3.8. Mashiach, First & Last, according to the messages to the Kehilot:
-  Has the 7 stars on his right hand.
-  Walks in the middle of the seven golden lampstands. [Ephesus | Moon]
-  Is the First and the Last.
-  Was dead and came to life. [Smyrna | Mercury]
-  Has the sharp two-edged sword. [Pergamos | Venus]
-  Is the Son of Yahweh.
-  Has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass. [Thyatira | Sun]
-  Has the 7 spirits of Yahweh and the 7 stars. [Sardis | Mars]
-  The Set-Apart One [Kadosh].
-  The True.
-  Has the Key of David. [Philadelphia | Jupiter]
-  The Amein [Certainly].
-  The Faithful and True Witness.
-  The Beginning of the creation of Elohim. [Laodicea | Saturn]
14 = David = 7 + 7 (First + Last) = 7 (Mashiach) x 2 (First and Last)
If you count the three times that the “and” appears in Thyatira, Sardis and Laodicea, we get 17, which is the numerical value of the word “Good”.
3.9. Rewards that Yahushúa (the First) will give the Overcomer (the Last/the Few):
-  To eat from the Tree of Life. [Ephesus | Moon]
-  Shall not be hurt by the 2nd Death. [Smyrna | Mercury]
-  The hidden manna.
-  A stone with a new name. [Pergamos | Venus]
-  Authority over the nations.
-  The morning star. [Thyatira | Sun]
-  To be clothed in white garments.
-  His name will not be blotted out from the Book of Life. [Sardis | Mars]
-  To be a pillar in the Temple of Yahweh.
-  The name of Yahweh.
-  The name of the City, the New Yerushalaim.
-  Mashiach’s new name. [Philadelphia | Jupiter]
-  To get to sit with Him on his Throne. [Laodicea | Saturn]
13 = One = Love = “My Father”